14 items found for "Russell's"
- Russell's Reserve Single Barrel - Warehouse G Bourbon Flash Review
This Russell's pick basically jumped into my hand so I thought it was meant to be. I'm no stranger to Russell's picks... Let's see how this one tastes! My shelf is chock full of Russell's picks and I could easily see this one being amongst some of my favorites
- Russell's Reserve 13 Year Batch 3 (LL/KE) Bourbon Review
Bill Percentages: 75% Corn, 13% Rye, 12% Barley Proof: 114.8° Age: 13 years Further identification: Russell's
- Russell's Reserve 13 Year Batch 2 (LL/JL) Bourbon Review
Regardless, I'm expecting another great release here from the Russell's line. Bill Percentages: 75% Corn, 13% Rye, 12% Barley Proof: 114.8° Age: 13 years Further identification: Russell's I've also noticed today that both corks on the Russell's 13 releases are running a little looser than If you asked me to rank again the Rapid 2020 E/4 pick against the Russell's 13 pair tonight, I'd tell I think this pick from Rapid Liquors is just an exceptional example of where Russell's picks can get
- Russell’s Reserve Private Barrel Selection Bourbon Head to Head
Tonight we say goodbye to a great @russellsreservebourbon store pick and welcome the next.
- Russell’s Reserve Single Barrel Private Selection Bourbon Review
May be one of the best Russell's picks out of MA.
- Russell's Reserve 13 Year Batch 1 (LL/JD) Bourbon Review
This release is another Eddie Russell special which was crafted as a new age stated Wild Turkey product This one should be easier to find than the only older age stated release, 16 year old Russell's Reserve I am just recently coming off the heels of one of the best Russell's Reserve Single Barrel store picks A little bit of dusty funk I'd attribute to a fairly standard Russell's aroma. Rating: 5/5 As good of a score as this got - so did my last Russell's Single Barrel store pick...
- Russell's Reserve Single Barrel Private Barrel Select - Head to Head Bourbon Flash Reviews
It's no secret I love Russell's reserve picks. Rapid Liquors 2020 Russell's Reserve single barrel stole my heart and managed to compete with an incredible I own their 2021 Russell's pick barrel and am currently storing/aging my infinity barrel in it! Liquor Depot K/4 Russell's Review Salted caramel, crème brûlée, sweet lemon pledge, and a rich toffee Liquor at the Lake CNA/4 Russell's Review Light in aroma and intensity on the first nosing.
- Russell’s Reserve Bourbon Head to Head - 13 Year vs. Single Barrel 8 Year Pick
Is Russell's Reserve 13 year worth chasing? I think this pick from Rapid Liquors is just an exceptional example of where Russell's picks can get Russell's Reserve 13 Year Barrel Proof Bourbon Company on Label: Wild Turkey Whiskey Type: Bourbon Mash Bill Percentages: 75% Corn, 13% Rye, 12% Barley Proof: 114.8° Age: 13 years Further identification: Russell's 13 comes with a white top label and a blue bottom label; it is NCF stated Russell’s Reserve Single Barrel
- Wild Turkey Rare Breed Barrel Proof Bourbon Review
Definitely drinks closer to a Warehouse E Russell's Reserve pick. This drinks far more similarly to a good Russell's Reserve pick as I mentioned above, and as-such, I
- Wild Turkey Kentucky Spirit Single Barrel Bourbon Review
With both Jimmy and Eddie Russell's names on the bottle, I know I'm in good hands.
- Wild Turkey Diamond Anniversary Bourbon Review
A very special bottle celebrating Jimmy Russell's 60th year of making whiskey with Wild Turkey, this
- Booker’s 2019-03 Country Ham Bourbon Review
This has a similar coating to the likes of a really good Weller Full Proof store pick or my favorite Russell's